Saturday 10 November 2012

When William joined the army, he hates the phrase ‘fire at will’.

Random title name. Anyway, looking back at my old gallery, i decided to make a list of my favorites. Some do have it's own meanings while other have their own meanings contributed by audiences, which mostly is because of my boredom. I draw anywhere anytime if I'm bored or nothing to do. Just like a cigarette, except it doesn't affect your health. Heck, I even draw using my right index finger on my right thumb if I don't have any papers and pen/pencil.

So hold your position and here is my Top 5:

5)

"Fear me, hate me for being the one who eliminates and hate light in my presence.
You cannot see me nor seek me as I am the darkness itself.
I do not seek wisdom nor justice but I do seek hatred and fear.
I will watch you in silent, motionless as my brothers and sister tear you apart through me.
I am their power and so as them.
I am what you fear, what you hate.
I am Prince of Darkness"




That is the caption i thought about it. Basically he is the medium, which is darkness itself. And being the middleman of other elements such as fear and despair. He basically is the space itself and he is the smaller but darker in strong light.

I think of it as my Top 5 because he was on my mind for days and when I finally wanted to draw him out, it took a lot of my time. But since it has a dirty background, this dropped to no.5.



4)



Ah..... the good old Naruto fan-art.This is by far my favorite fan-art and also my first group art.

That is the part where I finally decided on my style of art and since I have to finish 1 character at a time, this also took a lot of time.It was worth it. At first I finished Sasuke (the one in the middle if you don't know yet.) first, but I was lazy to finish everybody else so I made a solo art for Sasuke with a Sharingan (eye technique thingy for those who don't know about it.) in the background. You can view it HERE.


3)



I love those Marvel's The Incredible Hulk's angry close up expressions and I practiced it on papers. But I don't wanna draw The Hulk, I wanna draw something dark. Did I mention MMORPG? I love MMORPG. I love those Dungeons and Dragons theme. So, I combined those 2 making a bad *ss Warrior but it isn't dark enough. Apparently, turning off the lights and turning on a strong lights from above with a horn did actually work. Not to mention that crow on his shoulder too.

That is probably the first ever to create a nice background which it took me about half an hour of covering a layer on layers again and again, figuring out the mood.


2)



First impression of everybody else: " Is that Nero's arm? Why does he has 2?".

Man, i hate to say this but I have this concept of arm thingy when I was small when I was playing Chaos Legion. Google it, its nice. I wouldn't call it 'copying' but more of a 'inspiring'.

If you don't mind, the blue section is actually compressed visible energy which pulled onto his skin or else it will fade away like gas. Overall concept was kinda cliche but thats not the point.




The point is I try face swapping. His face is actually a celebrity. I know you guys won't believe me but I (*putting on Hipster's glasses*) listened to KPoP before Gangnam Style was popular. I even heard and didn't even bother to download the song because I knew that everybody will start sharing, turning on the music and dance till I get bored. Same goes to LMFAO.

Anyway, back to the point. He is T.O.P (yup, that's his name.) from the band Big Bang. Nothing to do with Sheldon Cooper or Stephen Hawking.




And the winner goes to.........

1)



Maybe you guys seen him or maybe heard of him in the TV series "Game Of Thrones". He is the actor Peter Dinklage. Great acting skills, great character presenting, and at a decent age. He is, no offense, a less fortunate height than average person. I personally liked him and his character making him the brain of his family. He plays the character of Tyrion Lannister a royal family member and a great leader full of snakes in his pockets.




This is my first time to attempt a complete portrait of a person. Its a little bit hard with the face but I love that freaking show too much. Man, I'm still waiting for season 3. I even have it on speed painting video. Do check it out here Youtube.




If you reach this sections then I thank you and bid you all farewell. If any of you wants a higher definitions as a wallpaper then you can head to myDeviantArt and download it. Don't worry its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment