Thursday 8 November 2012

Mood: Dizzy, Wish: Zombie Apocalyse

By that time, I already bought a tablet. I remembered I did not sleep at night and keep on practicing all night long. And having a pain in the back. Oh boy, let me tell you, it is really torturing but i felt that moment enjoyable (I'm not being a creep, am I?). Please take a look at the next of my art. I know it sucks and I am learning. Harsh comments are recommended actually but no flamming. :)

I still remember the good old Ben 10 airing on Cartoon Network. It was fun and i know I'm too old for it but nobody can stop me. Though I'm not very fond of the new grown up Ben. And HeatBlast is my favorite alien of all, aside of FourArms.


The flames are not that good because I was only sticking to the one and only default brush but the cracks looks kinda nice. It even shocked my brother who was also into drawing.

As for this, i had put so much effort on it yet the coloring are a bit off the outline. I learned how to make tattoos by creating a blend layer. The leaves on the trees were effortless. While I was experimenting on the brushes, I came across the scattering brushes. And it made life easier.

I live Chinese and Japanese traditional brush painting so much. And so, (i don't know where i got the confidence) and painted a beginner brush painting. It was bad, and the rib anatomy was off. But since it was my first time, my friends (audiences, or should I say, lab rats. Don't get offended, they are my close friends.) were so surprised that I could make this.

Though the words are generated by a website. I cant write in Mandarin though I am a Chinese. But I can speak it.

Anyone who played DoTA will know this guy. He is a badass carry, Terrorblade the Soul Keeper. I did not took a long time to finish this because of the outlines. At that time, I was learning to play DoTA, then for a short period of time, i quit. I changed t LoL (League of Legends) and been playing since then.













This is the part I struggle on my control of the tablet. Even know, I'm still not used to it. It is smoother than my usual pencil sketching but i had my great time on painting it. Its no a big deal.
Please feel free to browse on DeviantArt. Add me or Fav me if you guys have account over there.
DeviantArt

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Your art is AWESOME! luv it. Maybe we can chat sometime. ( Not Flriting) <- Dat true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi. Glad you like it. I do love chatting with you but apparently i'm too busy with schedules. The only time i go online was to finding information and to update blog once in a while.
    I'm flattered of your flirting. *blushed

    ReplyDelete