Thursday 8 November 2012

Fresh new start and review on my past


Ah... Its a new start of a blogger's life. It must be weird for me to start a blog now (blog has been really trending back in my school days, yet i never use it before.). So for starters, i actually dedicate this blog for my dA. In case, you don't know, dA stands for DeviantArt, where all my junkies are there.

Lets review what I submitted there.



This is the first ever submitted on dA.
He is Killer Bee. You mostly likely known him from Naruto.
When i started this, I am just an amateur on Photoshop and I didn't have a tablet at all. SO this was all using pen tool.




And this is Kurosaki Ichigo. You can see from his hair that the coloring was not so well so as the blending. But, I had come across smudge tool and it works like a charm. That's when I started using smudge tool for every blending.



*Rolls eyes* Oh my gosh! I never thought that I would upload this to dA. This is so embarassing. I could hang myself right now. This is a sorceress for a competition (what was I thinking back then? How could I win with this), which I did not won. *sigh. Anyway I messed up the blending because I had no idea how the smudge brush got so hard until I figured out how to customize a brush.(thank god!)


Ops! Mistake spotted on the shadows. Lol that is a mistake but it is done by the filter. I had no idea what I did. At least I sketched and scanned it into the computer but still i have no money for the tablet. In case you guys are wondering, he is PhysiX, a b-boy dancer from River Crew and he is making an elbow stand(if I'm not mistaken).


Yes These do bring back old times memories(and embarrassment) where I struggled to learn Photoshop. I still do remember a friend of mine who used to use Photoshop(well. at least he has experience and a $100 tablet, but still sucks) and I kept asking him for tips and advice. All he told me was: "You gotta click click here and there to find out what it does." Obviously he doesn't want me to be successful in this field.

That made me furious and from that day I swear I'll beat him. 2 years later, I did it. I'm better than him. 

You can view my gallery here

No comments:

Post a Comment